Tallahassee Federal Criminal Attorney
Every day throughout Florida, people arrested and charged with federal gun offenses. Gun offenses almost always come hand in hand with other criminal offenses like drug violations,
bank robbery, carjacking, and murder. There are strict federal laws in place to control gun usage, and any time an individual is believed to have broken one of these laws, they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you or someone you love has been charged with a federal gun offense in Tallahassee, you should speak with an attorney at our firm as soon as possible. At the law offices of Jansen and Davis, P.A., we realize how dire your situation is, and our attorneys will do whatever they can to help you beat your charges.
There are a number of different criminal actions that can lead a person to be charged with a federal drug offense, including:
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- The use of a firearm during a crime
- Possession of a firearm by a fugitive, illegal alien, or drug addict
- Sale of a firearm to a minor
- Possession of a firearm by juvenile
- Sale of illegal firearms without a valid license or permit
- Possession of a firearm by someone with an active restraining order against them
- Possession of a firearm by someone with a misdemeanor domestic violence conviction
Experienced Lawyer Handling Federal Gun Charges
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your charges, it is essential that you at least speak with a lawyer to find out what can be done to help you. There is almost always something to gain from having an attorney, and even if conviction cannot be avoided your lawyer can negotiate a lesser sentence for you, possibly reducing the penalties you would otherwise face.
Have you been charged with a gun offense?
Contact a Tallahassee federal criminal lawyer
at the law offices of Jansen and Davis, P.A. today for help!